Measuring and optimisation of geometric accuracy of the machine
We measure the geometric accuracy of horizontal boring mills manufactured by TOS VARNSDORF a.s. and RETOS VARNSDORF s.r.o. using a modern laser interferometer RENISHAW XL-80, in combination with measuring system for NC and CNC machines RENISHAW BALLBAR QC10.
- accurate and reliable machine is one of the basic building stones of first-rate manufacture
- poor-quality machine does not necessarily cause production of rejects – however has essential influence on labour productivity
- there are various causes of occurrence of poor-quality products, apart from machine error – tool error, mistake on the drawing, inconvenient technology, operator's fault, error in NC programme, etc. - the wider the portfolio of potential causes is, the more difficult and longer is their analysis - it certainly is good to know that the machine is not the cause of it
Area of application:
- Laser XL-80 - CNC and also conventional machines
- Ballbar QC10 - CNC machines with possibility of circular interpolation
- straightness of movable groups guidance
- evaluation of mutual perpendicularities of movable groups
- evaluation of metering system errors and inaccuracies
- diagnostics of clearances in movable groups drives
- diagnostics of movable groups drives adjustment
Results of measuring:
- expert opinion of technical condition of machine
- summary of results in clear charts and tables
- evaluation of results according to the ISO 230-2, VDI / DGQ 3441 and ÈSN 200300 standards
Final status - target:
- optimisation of geometric accuracy of basic machine hardware – balance, perpendicularity, limitation of
- optimisation of metering accuracy – linear and non-linear correction of metering systems
- machine dynamics optimisation – accuracy of machining, starting up to position
- elimination of machine hardware imperfection impact on accuracy of machining
The condition of measuring execution is functionality of the machine, machine readiness and measuring environment (cleanliness, stable temperature).
Please address your inquires kindly to the commercial department.