MT03 rotary table is an optional technological accessory for the RET10P and HP100 floor type horizontal boring and milling machines.
This rotary table is used as a secondary horizontal clamping surface for workpiece clamping and positioning in vertical axis. Table positioning is performed maunally.
The clamping is performed on the main machine clamping surface (clamping plate).
MT03 rotary table is set with a lifting device and fastened via T-slots and standardized clamps manually.
|Table clamping surface||1250 x 1250||mm x mm|
|1500 x 1500||mm x mm|
|Width of T-slots||22 H8||mm|
|Table loading capacity – 1250 x 1250||3000||kg|
|Table loading capacity – 1500 x 1500||2500||kg|
|Centering hole diameter||180 H6 /10||mm|
|Table drive ratio||1,41||deg / rev|
|Basic dimensions – length||1800||mm|
|Basic dimensions – width||1400 / 1650||mm|
|Basic dimensions – height||400||mm|
Main components are high-quality grey iron castings with reinforcement ribs for high stiffness.
- 1 nonlinear axis – B – table rotation
- hand crank
- it can be driven by using a hand drill with a driving bit
- gear set + ring gear
- guideways of the rotary table are scraped
- lubrication of the kinematics and the guideways is derived from the rotation of the driving shaft – pump
- central lubrication, connection to the lubrication system of the machine (optional)
- manually by levers
- PZI version – preparation for additional installation of rotary encoder and DRO
- 4x90° optical readout
- HEIDENHAIN position measurement (optional) – incremental rotary encoder + ND 280 DRO
CE – valid only for the european union
- the table is supposed to be integrated into the safety system of the technological site (machine) according to the applicable legislation and technical standards
Standardly delivered accessories
- basic tool kit for operation and maintenance
- basic spares kit
- accompanying technical documentation including an operating manual
- UK500, UK1000 clamping cube
- UU800, UU950, UU1120 clamping angle plates
- spares kit for 3-year operation